A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ben Scheinfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ben Scheinfeld is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scheinfeld
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Scheinfeld Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheinfeld graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Scheinfeld has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ben A Scheinfeld MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ben A. Scheinfeld practice?
- Dr. Ben Scheinfeld has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ben Scheinfeld practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Riverview, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, MI.
See Riverview Internists and Riverview Gastroenterologists.