A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ben Schnitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ben Schnitzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ben Schnitzer, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnitzer graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schnitzer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schnitzer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ben Schnitzer practice?
Dr. Ben Schnitzer practices Urology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Urologists.