A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ben Stanger, MD, PHD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pancreatic Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanger graduated from Harvard University , Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Stanger has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stanger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ben Stanger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ben Z. Stanger practice?
Dr. Ben Stanger practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Wayne, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Benedict Stanger, Dr. Benito Stanger, Dr. Benjamin Stanger, Dr. Bennett Stanger