Dr. Ben Zev Stanger MD and PHD is a male General Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Gastroenterology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ben Stanger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ben Stanger, MD, PHD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pancreatic Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanger graduated from Harvard University , Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Stanger has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stanger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 26 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ben Z. Stanger practice?
Dr. Ben Stanger practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia General Practitioners, Philadelphia Internists, and Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.