Gastroenterologist (digestive)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
by Susan E on Mar 11th, 2014

Dr. Terrany is kind and he listens! He is totally professional and I have complete confidence in his ability to accurately diagnose my problem and determine the appropriate treatment. The office staff is very nice and worked with me to schedule convenient appointments.

Out the door show details Out the door
by ARP on Sep 19th, 2013

I had a first time appointment with Dr Terrany, his last appointment of the day (4 PM), for abdominal pain. Went to the Oakhurst office by mistake, literally 5-10 minutes away. Staff informed me the doctor would not wait, and was literally "walking out the door". They wanted me to reschedule next month. Can't say anything for his expertise but I won't expect much from a physician more eager to punch out than a McDonalds cook working the graveyard shift. Ben Terrany sets a low standard if he's willing to postpone a look at a patient's abdominal pain for a month.

Multiple Gastro issues show details Multiple Gastro issues
by Theresa on Jun 8th, 2009

Dr. Terrany was able to diagnose multiple gastro issues (Chrons w/ Colitis along with Celiac Disease). He is very patient and most importantly, listens to the patient. He came highly recommended and after my experience, it is a pleasure to highly recommend him to others.

Jun 18th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Excellent MD with full knowledge of his medicine. Good communicator and able to determine very quickly the problem[s]. Highly recommended.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Jan 20th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Ben Terrany saved my life!! He is very thorough in his examinations and is extremely patient. He caught the early signs of colon cancer and immediately scheduled me to have surgery. I can happily say I am cancer free for 5 years now. I follow up every

Read Full Review at yahoo.com