Dr. Ben Terrany MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

August 24th, 2016
Drs. Schwartz and Terrany are both terrific!!

July 14th, 2016
I arrived early for my appointment at the Rte. 35 location and the front doors were not yet open. My husband and I sat in the car until the appointment time and the doors were still not open. My husband knocked on the doors and someone inside finally called to him to go around to the side of the building. Perhaps we missed the sign because of the early hour and concentrating on making sure that we entered the correct driveway off of Rte. 35 but I suggest that a sign be placed near the driveway entrance and/or on the front office door indicating that the entrance for procedures is on the side of the building. Other than that, everyone and everything was great, especially Dr. Terrany and Dr. Stabile who were very sensitive to some personal concerns I expressed to them. I would recommend this practice highly to anyone who is looking for a gastroenterologist.

July 14th, 2016
Everything was fine in terms of the care from the Doctor himself. I wouldn't go anywhere else for these types of procedures. The anesthesiologist was wonderful as well. The only problem that I had was the wait time once I was in the hospital gown and ready to go. I have high blood pressure, and the wait time caused anxiety.

March 11th, 2014
Dr. Terrany is kind and he listens! He is totally professional and I have complete confidence in his ability to accurately diagnose my problem and determine the appropriate treatment. The office staff is very nice and worked with me to schedule convenient appointments.

September 19th, 2013
Out the door
I had a first time appointment with Dr Terrany, his last appointment of the day (4 PM), for abdominal pain. Went to the Oakhurst office by mistake, literally 5-10 minutes away. Staff informed me the doctor would not wait, and was literally "walking out the door". They wanted me to reschedule next month. Can't say anything for his expertise but I won't expect much from a physician more eager to punch out than a McDonalds cook working the graveyard shift. Ben Terrany sets a low standard if he's willing to postpone a look at a patient's abdominal pain for a month.

June 8th, 2009
Multiple Gastro issues
Dr. Terrany was able to diagnose multiple gastro issues (Chrons w/ Colitis along with Celiac Disease). He is very patient and most importantly, listens to the patient. He came highly recommended and after my experience, it is a pleasure to highly recommend him to others.