Ben J Tittle, MD

5939 Harry Hines Blvd
Ste 739
Dallas, TX 75235
972-403-8007
Locations and availability (2)

|  Very Qualified  |  show details
by Nance' C on Jun 17th, 2014

Dr. Tittle was not only amazing at injecting and surgery but patient and has an incredible bedside manner. I found his staff to be most courteous and up to date on everything available in the market today. I've been seeing Dr Tittle for several years and can't imagine using anyone else. I was most amazed at his skills with sculptra. It's definitely changed the way I feel about injectables and I look transformed. So happy with you Dr T!

|  tummy tuck with lipo  |  show details
by priscilla on Jul 30th, 2013

I had a tummy tuck with Lipo and I am very happy with the results, DR Tittle did a great job, I am very pleased with my new stomach. His staff is very nice and caring!!

|  show details
by on Feb 18th, 2013

Dr. Tittle is fabulous. He is very kind, practical and honest with you. I would recommend him to all of my friends. Reconstructive surgery is emotionally, mentally and physically difficult. He made my transition a wonderful experience. Dr. Tittle's staff and nurse Jennifer made my visits very easy and efficient.

|  Dr. Tittle saved my Life!!  |  show details
Jun 16th, 2012

On July 5, 1999 I had Cardiovascular Bypass surgery and two days later was still in CICU with an infection that would not allow my chest cavity to be closed in the normal way. I remained in CICU with my chest open for six more days at which time Dr. Tittle was called in to perform the very delicate surgery called I believe a flapectomy where my pectoral mussels were actually moved to enable closure. Dr. Tittle said the surgery only had a 50/50 chance of success. Well, here I am 13 years later at 72 feeling as healthy as a young man with no problems at all. Two years later when I had compartment syndrome and surgery on both legs from the knee to the ankle, even though I had to pay a bit more than my insurance covered, I insisted that Dr. Tittle closed my wounds. The scars are still there but almost invisible now. I owe my life to Dr. Ben Tittle!!!Alan, Philippines

|  Very professional and personable too!  |  show details
Jun 10th, 2011

I met Dr. Tittle when my daughter had some surgery done recently. I was encouraged when I met him and learned of his patience and concerns for his patients. I checked to see if he was on my plan and sure enough, he is! I will be contacting Dr. Tittle to see if I am in good enough health to have some work done as well.

|  This doctor has skills!  |  show details
May 11th, 2011

I have had 3 proceedures with Dr. Tittle, breast redux, abdominoplasty and a little lipo and all 3 were a total success. He is not only the most qualified at his profession, but he truly cares and will tell you if a particular surgery is not right for you.