inactive

Ben J Tittle MD Patient Reviews

• 6 reviews

March 14th, 2016
Talented and Kindhearted Doctor
Dr. Tittle is a wondrously talented and kindhearted doctor. Not only does he listen to your desires, but he delivers gorgeously natural results. To help in all aesthetic needs, Dr. Tittle has hired a team of the most competent and compassionate professionals. I highly recommend Dr. Tittle as a doctor-- and a person. Come visit him and see how he can sprinkle a little bit of magic on your beauty needs!

December 16th, 2014
Dr. Tittle is awesome

October 21st, 2014
Grateful patient
Dr.Tittle is the best plastic surgeon in the city. He takes time and he has a natural ability for doing the most beautiful procedures ever. he has a great staff-we are fortunate to have a surgeon in Dallas with his ability.

June 17th, 2014
Very Qualified
Dr. Tittle was not only amazing at injecting and surgery but patient and has an incredible bedside manner. I found his staff to be most courteous and up to date on everything available in the market today. I've been seeing Dr Tittle for several years and can't imagine using anyone else. I was most amazed at his skills with sculptra. It's definitely changed the way I feel about injectables and I look transformed. So happy with you Dr T!

July 30th, 2013
tummy tuck with lipo
I had a tummy tuck with Lipo and I am very happy with the results, DR Tittle did a great job, I am very pleased with my new stomach. His staff is very nice and caring!!

February 18th, 2013
Dr. Tittle is fabulous. He is very kind, practical and honest with you. I would recommend him to all of my friends. Reconstructive surgery is emotionally, mentally and physically difficult. He made my transition a wonderful experience. Dr. Tittle's staff and nurse Jennifer made my visits very easy and efficient.

June 10th, 2011
Very professional and personable too!
I met Dr. Tittle when my daughter had some surgery done recently. I was encouraged when I met him and learned of his patience and concerns for his patients. I checked to see if he was on my plan and sure enough, he is! I will be contacting Dr. Tittle to see if I am in good enough health to have some work done as well.

May 11th, 2011
This doctor has skills!
I have had 3 proceedures with Dr. Tittle, breast redux, abdominoplasty and a little lipo and all 3 were a total success. He is not only the most qualified at his profession, but he truly cares and will tell you if a particular surgery is not right for you.