inactive

Ben J Tittle MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Plano, TX

October 21st, 2014
Grateful patient
Dr.Tittle is the best plastic surgeon in the city. He takes time and he has a natural ability for doing the most beautiful procedures ever. he has a great staff-we are fortunate to have a surgeon in Dallas with his ability.

June 17th, 2014
Very Qualified
Dr. Tittle was not only amazing at injecting and surgery but patient and has an incredible bedside manner. I found his staff to be most courteous and up to date on everything available in the market today. I've been seeing Dr Tittle for several years and can't imagine using anyone else. I was most amazed at his skills with sculptra. It's definitely changed the way I feel about injectables and I look transformed. So happy with you Dr T!

February 18th, 2013
Dr. Tittle is fabulous. He is very kind, practical and honest with you. I would recommend him to all of my friends. Reconstructive surgery is emotionally, mentally and physically difficult. He made my transition a wonderful experience. Dr. Tittle's staff and nurse Jennifer made my visits very easy and efficient.