inactive

Ben Tittle MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Plano, TX

March 14th, 2016
Talented and Kindhearted Doctor
Dr. Tittle is a wondrously talented and kindhearted doctor. Not only does he listen to your desires, but he delivers gorgeously natural results. To help in all aesthetic needs, Dr. Tittle has hired a team of the most competent and compassionate professionals. I highly recommend Dr. Tittle as a doctor-- and a person. Come visit him and see how he can sprinkle a little bit of magic on your beauty needs!

December 16th, 2014
Dr. Tittle is awesome

July 30th, 2013
tummy tuck with lipo
I had a tummy tuck with Lipo and I am very happy with the results, DR Tittle did a great job, I am very pleased with my new stomach. His staff is very nice and caring!!

June 10th, 2011
Very professional and personable too!
I met Dr. Tittle when my daughter had some surgery done recently. I was encouraged when I met him and learned of his patience and concerns for his patients. I checked to see if he was on my plan and sure enough, he is! I will be contacting Dr. Tittle to see if I am in good enough health to have some work done as well.

May 11th, 2011
This doctor has skills!
I have had 3 proceedures with Dr. Tittle, breast redux, abdominoplasty and a little lipo and all 3 were a total success. He is not only the most qualified at his profession, but he truly cares and will tell you if a particular surgery is not right for you.