Dr. Ben Treen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ben Treen?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Ben Treen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 12th, 2017

Great!

Dr. Treen was my dermatologist for a long time in SC. Now, he's in TX and I'm in WV. I can't say enough about his expertise and the great job that he did on every procedure that he performed on me. I look younger today, due to him. Let me know if you're ever doing procedures in SC, Dr. Treen. My daughter is there, and I visit her! You're the best!

August 2nd, 2016

Professional and efficient experience with Dr. Treen and staff

I scheduled an appointment for a derm screening. The office accepted my insurance. At the appointment day I printed and completed all forms from their website, so my wait time was maybe 5 minutes. When in the exam room, Dr. Treen looked me over and gave me his assessment. I requested some removals, and he said insurance would not pay for it. He quoted me a price, I accepted, he completed the procedure quickly and painlessly. When I left, I paid the exact price the Dr. quoted, and I was on my way. The office staff was efficient, the Dr. efficient, concise, and professional.

March 16th, 2015

Great Doctor

Dr. Treen knows exactly what he's doing. He is very detailed and sutures like a plastic surgeon. I highly recommend him.

November 9th, 2013

patient

I thought Dr. Treen was very professional and courteous. He listened and answered all my questions. And when I didn't understand his explanation for my diagnosis, he explained it further without making me feel like an idiot. The whole visit was easy, quick, and satisfying.

November 6th, 2013

Patient

Gave/ told me options about the different types of treatment for my skin. Also told me about using a cream versus have my cancer frozen off...without leaving a scar....absolutely the best!! Thank you so much, Dr. Treen!!

November 4th, 2012

Love Dr Treen

I was a patient of Dr Treen for almost 20 years in Greenville and think he's a phenomenal physician. He saw me through my teen acne years into adult procedures, three liposuctions, and laser hair removal. I would travel across the country to see him again. He has treated my child's excema as well. To say I trust him is an understatement. He's eccentric but that's part of his charm. Wish he'd return to SC!

October 7th, 2012

Good results with Dr. Treen when he was in Greenville, SC

I was a patient of Dr. Treen's for approximately 20 years when he was in Greenville, SC. I saw him numerous times and always had satisfactory results. He has a "unique" personality, but I would never describe him as rude and arrogrant as another patient described him. I would be happy if he returned to Greenville!

May 18th, 2012

This doctore came in, he didn't speak.. He looked at my skin, said eveything was ok and said told his nurse

December 15th, 2011

Very arrogant and abrupt! Would never go to him again for any procedure and would not recommend him. Gulf Coast in Panama City is very good but this doctor hurts their reputation .

December 7th, 2011

Friendly, caring team

You'll rarely find a more friendly group in a hospital setting than you'll find with Dr. Treen's Dothan group. From the time I walked in I was made to feel comfortable, and I didn't have to wait hardly at all! Dr. Treen talked to me and answered the questions I'd brought in, then explained what he was prescribing and why. It turned out I was able to get a cure for something that I'd been treating just the symptoms of for years. Very happy with my experience.

May 31st, 2011

Stay Away!

Had laser treatment (Cinergy) for rosecea on face, left with burn mark, never again! I have had laser treatment before for same thing over the years (it recurs), and never had this problem.

July 16th, 2010

laser treatment on face resulted in thermal burn with eschar formation, will never ever go back.