Dr. Ben Treen MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Fort Worth, TX

3.6

August 2nd, 2016
Professional and efficient experience with Dr. Treen and staff
I scheduled an appointment for a derm screening. The office accepted my insurance. At the appointment day I printed and completed all forms from their website, so my wait time was maybe 5 minutes. When in the exam room, Dr. Treen looked me over and gave me his assessment. I requested some removals, and he said insurance would not pay for it. He quoted me a price, I accepted, he completed the procedure quickly and painlessly. When I left, I paid the exact price the Dr. quoted, and I was on my way. The office staff was efficient, the Dr. efficient, concise, and professional.

March 16th, 2015
Great Doctor
Dr. Treen knows exactly what he's doing. He is very detailed and sutures like a plastic surgeon. I highly recommend him.

November 9th, 2013
patient
I thought Dr. Treen was very professional and courteous. He listened and answered all my questions. And when I didn't understand his explanation for my diagnosis, he explained it further without making me feel like an idiot. The whole visit was easy, quick, and satisfying.

November 6th, 2013
Patient
Gave/ told me options about the different types of treatment for my skin. Also told me about using a cream versus have my cancer frozen off...without leaving a scar....absolutely the best!! Thank you so much, Dr. Treen!!

November 4th, 2012
Love Dr Treen
I was a patient of Dr Treen for almost 20 years in Greenville and think he's a phenomenal physician. He saw me through my teen acne years into adult procedures, three liposuctions, and laser hair removal. I would travel across the country to see him again. He has treated my child's excema as well. To say I trust him is an understatement. He's eccentric but that's part of his charm. Wish he'd return to SC!

October 6th, 2012
Good results with Dr. Treen when he was in Greenville, SC
I was a patient of Dr. Treen's for approximately 20 years when he was in Greenville, SC. I saw him numerous times and always had satisfactory results. He has a "unique" personality, but I would never describe him as rude and arrogrant as another patient described him. I would be happy if he returned to Greenville!

December 15th, 2011
Very arrogant and abrupt! Would never go to him again for any procedure and would not recommend him. Gulf Coast in Panama City is very good but this doctor hurts their reputation.

December 7th, 2011
Friendly, caring team
You'll rarely find a more friendly group in a hospital setting than you'll find with Dr. Treen's Dothan group. From the time I walked in I was made to feel comfortable, and I didn't have to wait hardly at all! Dr. Treen talked to me and answered the questions I'd brought in, then explained what he was prescribing and why. It turned out I was able to get a cure for something that I'd been treating just the symptoms of for years. Very happy with my experience.

August 4th, 2011
Robbery
This poor excuse of a physican peeked at my skin said " yep it a cyst come back next week i cutt it out".. I said another copay another visit.. there was no one in the waiting room.. he said " well yeah"..after trying to sell all procedures, advised him I was Pentecostal not intrested in cosmetic procedures.. he said " well I wont make any money off you then".HORRIBLE HORRIBLE PEOPLE

May 31st, 2011
Stay Away!
Had laser treatment (Cinergy) for rosecea on face, left with burn mark, never again! I have had laser treatment before for same thing over the years (it recurs), and never had this problem.

July 15th, 2010
laser treatment on face resulted in thermal burn with eschar formation, will never ever go back.

June 9th, 2009
Rude, arrogant little man
He did liposction with the laser on me and left me with depressed divets in my abdomen and then tried to tell me that I had a good result. I ended up going to a Plastic Surgeon in town to get it fixed. Even though his price was the cheapest at the beginning, it ended up costing the most. I am not happy.