A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ben Umeze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Umeze graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Umeze has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- All Divisi
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Concourse Division Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Fulton Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Umeze accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ben O. Umeze practice?
Dr. Ben Umeze practices Public Health near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Bronx Preventive Medicine Specialists.