A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ben Umeze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Umeze
Education & Awards
Dr. Umeze graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Umeze has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- All Divisi
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Concourse Division Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Fulton Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ben Okechukwu Umeze MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Ben O. Umeze practice?
- Dr. Ben Umeze has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ben Umeze practices Public Health near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Bronx Preventive Medicine Specialists.