A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ben Usatch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ben Usatch, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Usatch graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Usatch has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ben Robert Usatch MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ben R. Usatch practice?
- Dr. Ben Usatch has 1 office location.
Dr. Ben Usatch practices Emergency Medicine near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Emergency Physicians.