A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ben Yang, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Yang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County Inc., Mt. Holly
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ben Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ben M. Yang practice?
Dr. Ben Yang practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Hainesport, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Holly, NJ and Marlton, NJ.
See Hainesport Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Benedict Yang, Dr. Benito Yang, Dr. Benjamin Yang, Dr. Bennett Yang