A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ben Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ben Yang, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from New York University.
Dr. Yang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ben M. Yang practice?
Dr. Ben Yang practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Radiologists.