A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ben Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ben Yang is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yang
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ben Yang, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from New York University.
Dr. Yang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ben Ming-Chien Yang MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ben M. Yang practice?
- Dr. Ben Yang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ben Yang practices Diagnostic Radiology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Radiologists.