A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bendik Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bendik Clark is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bendik Clark, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Clark has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Indian Path Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bendik Larson Clark MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bendik L. Clark practice?
- Dr. Bendik Clark has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bendik Clark practices Family Medicine near Bristol, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Unicoi, TN.
See Bristol Primary Care Doctors.