Dr. Bendt Petersen III Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Bendt Petersen III?

He did absolutely nothing

Posted on November 16th, 2017

My friend saw Dr Peterson today. She has MRIs and x-rays and multiple letters from specialists on her levoscoliosis, kyphosis, multiple herniated discs, and broken foot, but apparently that doesn't warrant an actual treatment plan. Just said they'd give her "Mobic or nothing" which is all but useless and didn't even see fit to do a surgery consult which is what she needs. She literally wasted $50 to be told nothing and offered no help. They did some x-rays because the several she has aren't good enough. That's the summary of her visit. They can't write narcotic prescriptions unless they do surgery? It's up to the doctor to write meds as needed and it's left to their discretion. So she's been in pain management for years with one pain prescription, moved to Mobile and is trying to find new doctors, and just exists in perpetual pain now because doctors here see everyone as a drug-seeker. It's a sad state of affairs when doctors don't follow their oath to help and care for their patients. Hippocratic Oath? Not so much.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on November 10th, 2017

I had went to two other doctors and got no results. Dr Petersen, listened to me and was very understanding. He did surgery on my disk in my neck. All my pain is gone. He is a wonderful surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone.

Two sugerys

Posted on October 16th, 2017

Did great I am back working and doing well with my back.

Back issues

Posted on August 25th, 2017

Plan for help with pain and future plan if pain changes

5 Stars!

Posted on August 23rd, 2017

If I could've given 10 stars to Dr. Petersen and ALL the staff, I absolutely would have. Everyone was fantastic!

GREAT PHYSICIAN AND STAFF

Posted on August 15th, 2017

Great Dr that takes time to listen to his patients

Posted on July 21st, 2017

After 3 years of thinking I had a bulging disc, after having MRI I went to Dr Peterson to discuss surgery. He ordered a CT and it was a bone spur not bulging disc. He performed my surgery and immediate sciatica relief. Side note: I asked a Dr I know for the best Spine Specialist in Mobile and he said go to The Orthopaedic Group

Back surgery follow-up

Posted on July 18th, 2017

Very professional and helpful

Worst Doctor Ever!!!

Posted on June 21st, 2017

After sitting in his waiting area for about an hour and a half Dr. Petersen informed me that he "didn't have time for this". I was referred to this doctor by my job after a car accident. Dr. Petersen is the rudest and uncaring doctor I have ever seen. He is very disrespectful! I hate that I wasted my time at his office. I wish I was referred to another group because I see by reading these reviews that I wasn't the only person he was rude to. I hope Orthopedic Group looks into these complaints and actually cares about their patients because Dr. Petersen clearly does not care!

Good office minor

Posted on June 20th, 2017

Didn't have to wait long in lobby before I was called back. Was in room about 7 minutes before the doctor came in. The nurse's were great. They didn't seem to have an attitude. I would give them five stars .

Posted on June 17th, 2017

He is my Doctor. I am thankful for him.

Trusting a Stranger

Posted on March 2nd, 2017

I met Dr. Petersen at the ER over 3 yrs ago & I trust this man with my life!! He's professional, thorough & genuinely cares about his patients!! I've have to also say his nurses & other support staff are absolutely wonderful!!