Dr. Benduan Yang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Benduan Yang?

Dr. Yang - Very Professional, Excellent Doctor

Posted on November 22nd, 2017

My internist referred me for neuro symptoms and I found Dr. Yang to be excellent. Very thorough, listened well, communicated clearly, very kind. Didn't just provide diagnosis, but he also explained the why of his diagnosis, showed me the issue on the MRI and explained why he had eliminated other potential maladies. While many other neurologists were booked out for months, I fortunately was able to get a new patient appointment with Dr. Yang within 10 days. He then ordered an MRI which was taken the next day and he saw me to report on the MRI, provide diagnose and advise on a plan the next day. His nurse, Kat, was also excellent. Everything about it was a very good experience. BTW, I've seen another review complaining because a referral was required to see Dr. Yang. In the Seattle area, I found a referral was required to see any neurologist as a new patient - so I would disregard that review.

Great doctor

Posted on May 4th, 2016

The terrible vertigo ruined my life for more than 2 weeks. Thank God, Dr. Yang diagnosed it right and made it go away after a few therapy visits. His staff is also first class.

Great doc, very passionate.

Posted on June 15th, 2015

Great doc

Posted on August 4th, 2013

A friend of mine recommended me to see Dr. Yang after her problem was diagnosed and treated successfully by him. The needles and pins feeling in my arms and legs went on and off for years. Since my mother had MS, I was very worried. While my MRI, nerve tests showed that I did not have MS, my problem and worry remained the same without a diagnosis. When Dr. Yang reviewed those MRI, he said a disk in the neck appeared bulging enough to irritate the spinal cord and that could very well be the cause of my symptoms. He then referred me for a cortisone shot in the neck and my symptoms went away within days! Even though some came back later, they were not as bad and they improved with physical therapy. He also sent me to a neurosurgeon, and thank God I didn't need surgery. I am so glad to know what is going on now, so I do not worry about MS or other bad stuff anymore. I can't thank him more.

great doctor

Posted on July 26th, 2013

I rarely encounter a doctor who diagnoses a condition with such a certainty. Only one shot and it took care of my headache right away. Amazing!

He helped me walk again

Posted on July 12th, 2013

I came a long way to see him for leg weakness which had made me wheel chair bound for months. After listening to my story carefully and checked my legs and arms, he recommended EMG and spinal tap. I was finally diagnosed with CIDP, a kind of injury to the nerves. With months of treatment with a pill, I was finally able to walk again. I thank him so much for the help and highly recommend him for any neurological problems.

Posted on September 12th, 2015