Dr. Benduan Yang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Benduan Yang?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 4th, 2016

Great doctor

The terrible vertigo ruined my life for more than 2 weeks. Thank God, Dr. Yang diagnosed it right and made it go away after a few therapy visits. His staff is also first class .

June 15th, 2015

Great doc, very passionate.

August 4th, 2013

Great doc

A friend of mine recommended me to see Dr. Yang after her problem was diagnosed and treated successfully by him. The needles and pins feeling in my arms and legs went on and off for years. Since my mother had MS, I was very worried. While my MRI, nerve tests showed that I did not have MS, my problem and worry remained the same without a diagnosis. When Dr. Yang reviewed those MRI, he said a disk in the neck appeared bulging enough to irritate the spinal cord and that could very well be the cause of my symptoms. He then referred me for a cortisone shot in the neck and my symptoms went away within days! Even though some came back later, they were not as bad and they improved with physical therapy. He also sent me to a neurosurgeon, and thank God I didn't need surgery. I am so glad to know what is going on now, so I do not worry about MS or other bad stuff anymore. I can't thank him more.

July 26th, 2013

great doctor

I rarely encounter a doctor who diagnoses a condition with such a certainty. Only one shot and it took care of my headache right away. Amazing!

July 12th, 2013

He helped me walk again

I came a long way to see him for leg weakness which had made me wheel chair bound for months. After listening to my story carefully and checked my legs and arms, he recommended EMG and spinal tap. I was finally diagnosed with CIDP, a kind of injury to the nerves. With months of treatment with a pill, I was finally able to walk again. I thank him so much for the help and highly recommend him for any neurological problems.

September 12th, 2015