A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benedict Pellerito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benedict Pellerito is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pellerito
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pellerito Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benedict Pellerito, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pellerito graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pellerito has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benedict P Pellerito MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benedict P. Pellerito practice?
- Dr. Benedict Pellerito has 1 office location.
- Dr. Benedict Pellerito practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Shelby Township, MI.