A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benedict Pellerito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benedict Pellerito is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pellerito
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pellerito Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benedict Pellerito, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pellerito graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pellerito has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benedict P Pellerito MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benedict P. Pellerito practice?
- Dr. Benedict Pellerito has 1 office location.
- Dr. Benedict Pellerito practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Shelby Township, MI.