A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benedict Pellerito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benedict Pellerito is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benedict Pellerito, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pellerito graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pellerito has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pellerito accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Benedict Pellerito practice?
Dr. Benedict Pellerito practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bruce Twp, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Surgeons.