Dr. Benedict Pellerito Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Benedict Pellerito?

Follow up review - 84 year old mother

Posted on June 5th, 2011

Here is a follow up review. My mother had total knee replacement 3 months ago. She is now relatively pain free. She is OFF the very strong narcotic pain medications that she had taken every day for 5 years. Hurray!Best of all - because she is now off the narcotics, she has greater clarity of thinking, even though she has nearly 100% short term memory loss. Her cognitive function has improved greatly, now that she's not in a medically induced fog.Why this matters...yesterday, she had the clarity to see that something was wrong with my stepfather and she called 911. Two years ago when something similar happened, she didn't know at first that he needed help, and when she finally realized it, she didn't know how to get help.THANK YOU Dr. PELLERITO for removing my mother's pain, and allowing her to get off narcotics! My mother is greatly improved, and I believe her husband's life was saved last night because she was able to call 911.

So caring!

Posted on May 26th, 2011

This is the best Dr ever he was very caring and sensitive to how i felt and was very honest with me and being a 32 year old needing a complete hip replacement as well as scared silly he was so compassionate he has been my Dr since 2003 and i love him wouldn't change him at all. He even wasn't to proud to tell me his surgery would not be in my best interest and sent me to a fellow Dr who specializes more in what i need now how many Dr would do that??

Posted on March 26th, 2011

Dr. Pellerito is a very good dr. I would recommend him to everyone I know!

Wonderful outcome for my 84 year old mother

Posted on March 5th, 2011

We had no idea that arthritis could (1) cause bone on bone knee pain, and (2) could be surgically corrected! Dr. Pellerito performed a very successful surgery. Today is the 2-week anniversary of surgery. She is mobile (with walker or cane), able to do her exercises, and in good spirits. THANK YOU Dr. Pellerito!

Posted on September 23rd, 2009

GREAT Doctor...I have never had surgery...diagnosed the Quad tendon dislocated at the knee cap before we even reviewed the case...he then verified it with previous diagnosis from emergency visit in another state...surgery was painless and turned out more involved than anticipated due to healing process already starting internally...follow up visits have been great and am now in process of starting re hab...I would strongly recommend Dr. Pellerito and would let him do surgery on me again...hopefully not necessary, nothing personal doc !

stay away

Posted on November 5th, 2008

Completely misdiagnosed problem then botched the surgery twice, had to find a real doctor to fix the problem after I was told to join a gym for strengthening.A new doctor removed the dead tendon tissue that he left after his botched surgery. We were told by two top notch doctors the the leg was misdiagnosed and the procedure ( lateral release) was not needed and very controversial because it doesn't work anyway. Run away as fast as you can and don't be left unable to live the way you did for the rest of your life like happened to me! was told the quad mechanism will never get better than it is now and that is bad. Hopeless loser!

Posted on October 23rd, 2017