A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benedetto Vitiello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benedetto Vitiello is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vitiello graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Pavia.
Dr. Vitiello has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benedetto Vitiello MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Benedetto Vitiello practice?
- Dr. Benedetto Vitiello has 5 office locations.
Dr. Benedetto Vitiello practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville, MD and Washington, DC.
See Bethesda Psychiatrists and Bethesda Child Psychiatrists.