A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benedetto Vitiello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benedetto Vitiello is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vitiello
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Vitiello Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vitiello graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Pavia.
Dr. Vitiello has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benedetto Vitiello MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Benedetto Vitiello practice?
- Dr. Benedetto Vitiello has 5 office locations.
Dr. Benedetto Vitiello practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville, MD and Washington, DC.
See Bethesda Psychiatrists and Bethesda Child Psychiatrists.