A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benedetto Vitullo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benedetto Vitullo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benedetto Vitullo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Premature Infant.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vitullo graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vitullo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vitullo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 29 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 9 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance