A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benedict Benigno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benedict Benigno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benigno
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Benigno Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benedict Benigno, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Ovarian Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benigno graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Benigno has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benedict B Benigno MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Benedict B. Benigno practice?
- Dr. Benedict Benigno has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benedict Benigno practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Gynecology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.