A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benedict Benigno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benedict Benigno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benigno
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Benigno Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benedict Benigno, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Ovarian Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benigno graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Benigno has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benedict B Benigno MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Benedict B. Benigno practice?
- Dr. Benedict Benigno has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benedict Benigno practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Gynecology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.