inactive

Benedict B Benigno MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 2nd, 2012
Simply the best in his field
Some years ago I was battling breast cancer and ovarian cancer was suspected due to some symptoms and test results. I was refered to Dr. B. Many doctors would have been quick to operate but he told me his job was to keep me out of the O R as long as possible. He didn't think that it was cancer but he promised to follow me and stay on top of things. I trusted him and that's what we did. After several years, the symptoms became intolerable and he told me it was time. He did a wonderful job on the surgery, even repairing a problem he found from an earlier surgery.Very kind, competent,- brilliant doctor. Other patients have told me of Dr. B's stellar reputation. Simply the best.

September 15th, 2008
Saved My Mother's Life
After horrible experiences with other doctors and watching my father die due to irresponsible medical care from his doctors; I did a lot of research before taking my mother to Dr. Benigno. The recommendations were high and my expectations were low due to previous experiences with other doctors. He was marvelous. Brilliant. Caring and most importantly he saved her life. I can't say enough about him and his staff!

September 9th, 2008
Loves to cut it out
He, as most surgeons, thinks he knows it all. HE DOESN'T. Instead of performing a simple test which might have taken 10 minutes, his poor thought process has left me crippled! GET A SECOND OPINION BEFORE HE PERFORMS ANY PROCEDURE ON YOU!