A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benedict Daly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benedict Daly is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daly
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Daly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benedict Daly, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Transplantation
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Daly graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Daly has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Jordan Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benedict D T Daly MD is a male Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benedict D. Daly practice?
- Dr. Benedict Daly has 1 office location.
Dr. Benedict Daly practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons and Boston Cardiothoracic Surgeons.