A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benedict Daly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benedict Daly, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Transplantation
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Daly graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Daly has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Jordan Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Daly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Benedict D. Daly practice?
Dr. Benedict Daly practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.