A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benedict Dayrit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benedict Dayrit is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benedict Dayrit, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dayrit graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Dayrit has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benedict Bognot Dayrit MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benedict B. Dayrit practice?
- Dr. Benedict Dayrit has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benedict Dayrit practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians.