Internists
96 Campus Dr
Ste 2B
Scarborough, ME 04074
207-883-3491
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo. DrScore.
 |  Excellent PCP Doctor  |  show details
Dec 18th, 2013

Dr. Farino is one of the best doctors I have ever had - he is always there whether through his staff or directly himself - whether a somewhat insignificant or serious issue you will always get a response from him - I not only have experienced and know on a personal level what a superior doctor he is I am frequently told this by many of his peers - I consider myself truly fortunate to have him as my doctor - he is excellent in explaining what is going on with you and the various means of treatment - Dr. Farino is very good at relieving any anxiety you may have and putting a realistic viewpoint on the situation - I became his patient after searching for a doctor that I was happy with - I highly recommend Dr. Farino to anyone who may be looking for the best! M.L.

|  Not the best  |  show details
Jan 28th, 2011

Dr. Farino's practice has become corporate-oriented due to the realities of the world today. I'm sure he has "financial goals" set by the "owners" of the group. This cuts into quality of care; waiting time has become way too long (have to see too many patients in a day) and there is no followup. A PA has been hired so you don't always see Dr. Farino but you don't know that when you book an appointment. On demand appointments are nearly impossible to get because of overbooking.

|  show details
Jul 9th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Very professional with quality bedside manner. Very thorough at each appointment I go to. Doesn't make me feel rushed; takes time to listen to me and gives me straightforward answers to my questions. Very down-to-earth while also being professional and fo

Read Full Review at yahoo.com