inactive

Benedict S Konzen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 5th, 2015
We had worked with outstanding doctors in MDA. Dr Konsen, doesn't have comparison in every aspect. His accurate skills and exceptional devotion for his patients are remarkable. We ended calling him Dr Angel.... We are deeply grateful for him!

June 13th, 2012
Dr Konzen is Outstanding
Dr. Konzen is an outstanding physician who has aided my family on several occasions to find the right treatment solution. We hold him in highest regard for the positive outcome of his guidance to a cure. He earns the highest five star rating.

September 2nd, 2011
A reason to live
Dr. Konzen came to visit my father in his room at MD Anderson. My father was at an all-time low emotionally. On this day, my father said that he wanted to go home and fade away. He figured that his cancer was out of control and that he was too deconditioned to ever get out of the hospital, much less ever see home again. Dr. Konzen spent about 45 minutes talking with my father. He took the time to find out that my 82 year old father drove a bull dozer and kept up with his ranch before getting cancer. Dr. Konzen was able to get my father on the rehab floor of the hospital. He said that his team only needed 1 week to recondition my father and get him ready for the next round of treatment. He was right. It only took about a week. My father is still with us and did not give up, because this doctor cared enough to listen.