A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benedict Olusola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benedict Olusola is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olusola
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Olusola Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benedict Olusola, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Olusola graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Olusola has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Mesquite Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benedict Oladipo Olusola MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benedict O. Olusola practice?
- Dr. Benedict Olusola has 1 office location.
Dr. Benedict Olusola practices Family Medicine near Desoto, TX.
See Desoto Family Physicians.