Dr. Benedict Urmaza MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 29th, 2015
Dr. Urmaza is excellent!
Dr. Urmaza did an outstanding job both with me and with my 11 year old son. Dr. Urmaza saw us almost immediately, he carefully explained everything to each of us, he took his time with us and he was very warm and pleasant. My son had many questions and Dr. Urmaza answered them patiently and fully. I strongly recommend Dr. Urmaza for adults and especially for children

June 27th, 2015
Dr. Urmaza was thorough and knowledgeable with my eye exam. I did not feel rushed out and he talked with me about some alternatives to my current eye medications. I would recommend him highly.

March 30th, 2015
Dr. Urmaza was recommended by Borokhaven Hospital to me. I was able to see him the same day and he was very thorough in the examination of my left eye. He gave me drops and it went away within a few days. What a nice doctor and now my mom is going to him for her eye infection. She is in trusted hands. I would highly recommend Dr. Urmaza to anyone needing eye care.

March 8th, 2014
Great doctor! He was thorough in the eye exam and went over all the specifics to my eye conditions. The front desk lady was nice and the office clean. They sent my prescriptions via computer directly to my pharmacy so my eye medications were ready when I went in. It was very convenient.

January 20th, 2014
cataract
Botched up cataract surgery, this doctor owes me big time.

September 1st, 2012
Busy office, ok wait time --not more than other doctors offices, good at explaining my eye problem, took the time to answer all my questions about my problem (glaucoma) without making me feel rushed and gave me booklet about it, receptionist friendly and respectful, I saw in his waiting room Dr. Urmaza was trained first as an internist at a Harvard University hospital, then became trained as ophthalmologist in New York.

August 27th, 2012
three visits three wait times of forty five minutes or more. The doctor's time is important but so is mine. Will never go back.