Dr. Benedicta Umoru MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 2nd, 2013
Very impressive
I normally would not have seen a woman doctor, even though I am a woman myself. I was given this doctor's name after I was diagnosed with a blood clot in the ER and told that I needed to follow up within 3-5 days. I had moved to the area recently and I did not have a family physician yet. She got me in the Wednesday after Memorial Day. She came in with a mask on saying that she was told I recently had bacterial pneumonia and she was being cautious. I was immediately impressed. She did a very thorough exam, then sent me to the hospital to have a ct scan of my chest to check for pulmonary embolisms. After the ct scan, she said to wait until the results were read; she called me while I was in the waiting room to discuss my results and what the plan of action would be. This was AFTER 6 pm. I have a lot of faith after only 1 visit, and for me that is close to impossible. Usually it takes 3-4 doctors before I find one that I trust.

April 21st, 2016