A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benedicto Baronia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benedicto Baronia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Baronia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louis University Hospital
- SSM Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benedicto Cortes Baronia MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benedicto C. Baronia practice?
- Dr. Benedicto Baronia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benedicto Baronia practices Neurological Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Lubbock Neurological Surgeons.