A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benedicto Borja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benedicto Borja is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benedicto Borja, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Borja graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Borja has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Sheppard Pratt Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benedicto Rapatan Borja MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Benedicto R. Borja practice?
- Dr. Benedicto Borja has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benedicto Borja practices Psychiatry near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Annapolis, MD and Baltimore, MD.
See Towson Psychiatrists.