Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Benedicto Estoesta
Dr. Benedicto Estoesta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Valley Springs, CA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Adult Care, Acupuncture and Family Medicine. Dr. Estoesta is affiliated with Mark Twain St Joseph's Hospital and El Camino Hospital. Dr. Estoesta has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Benedicto Estoesta has the following 3 specialties
- Adult Care
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Benedicto Estoesta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valley Springs, CA.
Dr. Richard Gonzales
Valley Springs, CA 1.67 mi24
Dr. Gary Johnson
General Practice, Family Medicine
San Andreas, CA 7.45 mi43
Dr. Michael Kifune
San Andreas, CA 7.90 mi39