A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benedicto Estoesta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benedicto Estoesta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benedicto Estoesta, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- Holistic Health
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Estoesta graduated from De La Salle University Health Sciences Campus, Dasmarinas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Estoesta has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mark Twain St. Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benedicto M Estoesta MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benedicto M. Estoesta practice?
- Dr. Benedicto Estoesta has 1 office location.
Dr. Benedicto Estoesta practices Family Medicine near Valley Springs, CA.
See Valley Springs Primary Care Doctors.