Family Practitioner

55 S Highway 26
Ste 1
Valley Springs, CA 95252
209-772-8906
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great  |  show details
by Allen on Dec 19th, 2013

Was referred to him by my regular physician for help with some hormones. He offers a new testosterone replacement that is little pellets inserted in your skin my you hip. I feel more energy and happy.

|  Helpful  |  show details
by John K on Sep 10th, 2013

Most informative doctor ever. It is a busy office and staff is helpful. Only came in for sore throat but will return if I need other issues.

|  Great!!!  |  show details
by Lisa M. on May 3rd, 2013

New to the area and came down with a sore throat and earache. Called my insurance company and they gave me Dr Estoesta's number. Office staff was able to get me in within the hour. Excellent doctor and friendly funny staff.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
by April on Apr 13th, 2013

Amazing doctor!!! So knowledgeable!! Was looking for help with my hormones and WOW had so much information and answers to question I have been asking all my previous doctors. Clean office and friendly staff.

|  Busy office  |  show details
by Marie S. on Mar 24th, 2013

Wonderful doctor. Very busy office, Renee was very helpful with insurance questions. They even called my prescription in so I didn't have to wait long at pharmacy. Doctor as booked out a week but probably because he is that great.

|  Very knowledgable  |  show details
by Jenn S on Mar 6th, 2013

I have had pleasant experiences with the office. Lots of vitamins and skin care products available. As far as the office staff goes, hard working bunch of ladies. Yes they are rushed and sometime have a lot going on at one time. Great at multi tasking. They are not a huge office. The staff is all cross trained. So probably why you feel that you have to deal with the receptionist as they do more than just answer the phones. They have a busy practice, because Dr. Estoesta is an excellent doctor. My adivice, is to plan ahead, have patience, allow the staff to leave messages and allow time for the physician to reply. Make an appointment for all your medical needs as its hard to treat a patients medical needs over the phone.

|  Best in his Specialty  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2012

Dr. Estoesta is brilliant in his specialty. Knowledgable, thorough, and great bedside manner. Always whistling a tune. It is obvious that he loves his work. He is the best combination of western medicine and a holistic approach to the body.There may be none better in this world.

Jul 23rd, 2011

Dr. E. is a very competent and compassionate physician. Yes, he is "very energetic" but will spend as much time as necessary with his patients. There may have been some issues with staff in the past however, in recent months,changes in personnel have been positive. The office and its staff are much more professional and efficient.Suggestion - Although we enter Dr. E's office sick and in pain, it is never okay to take it out on the staff. Common courtesy given usually results in the same. Think about your own behavior before submitting a complaint.

|  simply the best  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2011

I have had the pleasure of being a patient of Dr. Estoesta for a great while. Not only is he professional and has a great deal of experience. He is a pretty funny man. I live an hour away from his office and don't mind making the trip.

Apr 11th, 2011

Dr. Estoesta is an excellent doctor and cares very much about his patients. He is kind and has an excellent bedside manner. Office staff sometimes is rude (receptionists) but overall, I would not trade him for any other doctor.

Apr 4th, 2011

i would and have refered friends and family to Dr. Estoesta, he is a wonderful Dr, and person...

|  Staff isn't always right!  |  show details
Feb 25th, 2011

Dr Estoesta is a very good doctor and cares a lot about his patients. His wife and most of his staff is very over worked but they do try their best. He has a PA that is leaving and is very arrogant and hopefully this person will grow some kindness in this persons future dealings with patients. I have heard many complaints from friends about this person and have even heard people in the office refuse to see the PA as that the person has no bedside manner what so ever. This is a forum for opinions and that is mine. It may not be anyone else's opinion but freedom of speech gives me the right to post my opinions. Dr Estoesta is a very kind, and loving Dr and I will always find it a pleasure to be his patient!!!

|  HARD WORKING STAFF  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2011

I totally understand how the office staff must feel. They are a hard working bunch of people, they have to deal with a lot of sick people who are not always the most happiest of people. They take a beating and keep on smiling. The group of complainers above must have had that staff tell them no. Hence the negative comments.

|  Dr. Estoesta is NOTHING SHORT of a pill pushing doctor  |  show details
Feb 10th, 2011

I changed doctors due to the fact that he not only was NOT interested in what was truly wrong with my pain, but just prescribed more & more pain pills..... He does NOT give the time needed for his patients especially if you are a Medi-Cal Patient..... he will just give people pills to get his money.... His Office staff is RUDE, RUDE, RUDE..... Especially his wife!!!!!!!!!!She is in the office & yells at her employees, is condisending, & just plain RUDE!!!!!!!!She states she is a doctor, yet is NOT.... The billing department does NOT bill in a timely fashion & if they do bill, they will bill for visits that were never even done...... BE CAREFUL IF YOU CHOOSE THIS DR.

|  Great doctor, incompetent office staff  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2011

Dr. E. is an excellent doctor, but his office staff makes it so difficult, with mis-scheduling, not delivering messages, making the doctor completely inaccessible, not handling prescriptions, not sending test reports when requested from other doctors' offices; that I found another doctor that I could have a more open relationship with and could access and who has a courteous and cooperative office staff.

|  Horrible Experience  |  show details
Jul 21st, 2010

I was looking for a new primary care physician, his office staff was rude, unprofessional, and condescending.

|  Best There Is  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2010

Dr. Benedicto Estoesta is the best there is. He is kind, courteous, and even humorous. My family and friends all love being his patient for we are aware that we are in good hands. I fully recommend this doctor to anyone who is looking for one in Calaveras

|  Believe me  |  show details
May 1st, 2010

Dr. Estoesta is the best physician in the 209 area. If he were ever to move, i will guarantee that 95% of his patients will follow, I included. He has cared for me in every way possible and I know in the most possible way that he and his business will thrive. NO MATTER how many ungrateful patients decide to tatter his reputation. Believe me, he knows what he's doing. I trust him to the fullest with my life, and that of my family.

|  Terrific Doctor:  |  show details
Apr 30th, 2010

I am glad that I found Dr. Estoesta. He is the best doctor I have ever had.

|  Extremely competent, professional and kind:  |  show details
by darryl rusk 9darrylrusk@hotmail.com) on Apr 30th, 2010

Dr. Benedicto Mercado Estoesta cared for my Mother for several years, and in such a kind and gentle manner that she adored him. He has treated my own conditions for many years also and both he and his staff are excellent !!!! There has seldom been a wait longer than 5 minutes. My Mother has now passed away (She was 86), yet the staff still comment about their feelings for her. Such expressions are very comforting. "Dr. E", as e is known, is thorough, knowledgeable and his skills and patient contact manner are each terrific. I have, because of my or my Mother's health, or as the result of my past employment, had dealings with dozens of medical professionals. On every measure, I place "Dr. E" at the top of the list. Yet I also measure a man by how he treats his family -- especially his children. In this area, too, "Dr. E" is tops. There is a second "Dr. E", (that is Mrs. Estoesta) who is very well qualified in her own right. They form a wonderful family addition in our county.

|  DR ESTOESTA IS A VERY NICE PERSON SO IS THE STAFF.  |  show details
Apr 28th, 2010

Center for intagrative medicine is a GREAT office. Staff is courteous, very helpful & friendly.Dr Estoesta is a very good kind person as his Physician assistant & Nurse practioner.As for medical records staff she has been kind and helpful to every one.

Apr 28th, 2010

overall excellent. joy to be around

|  Best Doctor in town  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2010

Dr. Estoesta is a very nice person who cares alot for his patients. He explains everything to you and listens to your problems. I highly recommend him as a doctor.

|  VERY UNPROFESSIONAL OFFICE  |  show details
Mar 25th, 2010

His office staff is NOTHING short of rude & obnoxious. ALthough his assistant is great with the patients, the woman in medical records is nothing short of rude & very UNPROFESSIONAL. She discusses patients information outside of the office & does not get the requested records to patients on time. If you do NOT want your medical conditions talked about in town, do NOT go to this office