Dr. Benetta Duhart MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8
  • 12 reviews

January 11th, 2017
SNS
I have been seeing Dr. Duhart for several years. She is not only very professional and knowledgable in her field, but very compassionate and caring about her patients. She listens to your concerns and questions and provides solutions. She remembers me and recalls our discussions. She has helped me through several issues (pre-cancerous cervical cells, fibroids, etc.) and I value her diagnosis and treatment.

March 26th, 2013
Dr. Duhart is a Great Doctor. She takes her time never makes you feel rushed, she makes the visit very comfortable. Very professional and knowledgable overall she is just great! I have reccommend many of my associates and will continue to. Dr. Duhart YOU ROCK!!

March 19th, 2013
****FANTASTIC DOCTOR****
My visit to the office was OUTSTANDING...from her staff as well as herself..... the BEST DOCTOR EVER who is willing to listen and give you advice. I will MOST DEFIANTLY recommend Dr. Duhart to anyone who is looking for an AMAZING DOCTOR who is willing to go out of her way to help others.

February 13th, 2013
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Dr. Duhart
I have been coming to Greystone OB/GYN for many years, and I have seen the transition of staff, but not the level of care. Dr. Duhart in particular has always been very nice and caring. She certainly remembers me as I am sure she remembers all of her patients. We are able to discuss not only my healthcare but those things that interest me outside of that and she thoroughly listens. Two thumbs up for Dr. Duhart.

June 27th, 2012
AWESOME!!!
I would like to first say that, I am honored to have someone with such prestige to have my name "Benetta". I'm total impressed of your expertise and professionalism. I will recommend everyone I know who is looking for a dedicated and knowledgeable doctor in the local area. Thank you for your great work! Benetta, much success in your area of expertise and your life..

April 16th, 2012
Dr. Duhart is a wonderful and knowledgeable physician. I highly reccommend her!

April 9th, 2012
One of the best Doctors ever!!!!
Dr. Duhart is a very kind, caring, compassionate human being who cares not just about your physical needs but also about the person you are overall. She listens and gives the best advise she possibly can, and she has one of the biggest heart ever. I would recommend anyone to her. I couldn't ask for a better person to care for me. And she has a funny laugh that brightens up your day. Thank God for Dr. Benetta Duhart and may He always bless her as she continues to care for His children!

April 3rd, 2012
What more can I say...DUHART is awesome!
I've never thought of office visits as fun, I mean who would. Nevertheless, my experience to the office was very pleasant and Duhart was like one of the "girlfriends" because she takes a more personal approach when she works with you. It's not uncomfortable at all! My husband even accompanied me to each appointment with both of our children because just made the entire experience a pleasant one. Thumbs up to Duhart and the entire staff!

October 19th, 2011
Dr. Duhart has excellent bedside manners. She takes time to talk to you, listen and answer your questions. She goes an extra mile all the time. After procedures or after a delivery she has stayed to make sure everything is ok and that you are comfortable.

April 2nd, 2011
Best Doctor Ever
I've been going to Greystone Ob/Gyn for about 8 years now, and couldn't imagine going anywhere else. Dr. Duhart has delivered both of my daughters and has given me the best care possible. Wonderful person, excellent doctor!!

July 27th, 2010
Amazing doctor!
Dr.Duhart is a wonderful doctor. I saw her during my pregnancy. She took her time and answered all of my questions. (I had a lot of them considering it was my first baby.) She didn't talk down to you. She explained everything. She is very knowledgable. She made me feel comfortable during all of my visits. She stays on top of lab results. In their practice you generally see different physicians and midwives. It has been a good month or so since I had seen Dr. Duhart and she remembered me. That made me feel at easy. I cannot say enough good things about her. I recommend her and Greystone OB/GYN to everyone!

May 24th, 2010
Awesome Dr!
I went to Dr. Duhart as a patient and left feeling like a friend. She was very friendly and made an effort to get to know me. She even made a promise to get me some samples and followed up with me the following week in reference to the status.