Dr. Benetta Miller MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 30th, 2016
Dr. Miller did my surgery, i cannot have asked for a better dr. To have done this. She was so patient with me and answered any and all questions i had. As for after the sugery she was always there when i needed coming to check on me really really intentive to all my surgical needs... The staff was amazing as well. I would recommend Dr. Miller to anyone for surgery. She truly makes you feel as if you are her only patient and she is there for just you. Thank you Dr.Miller

June 10th, 2014
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Benetta Miller performed surgery on me about two weeks ago. She was fantastic. I would definitely recommend her. Her staff was informative. Her bedside manners was excellent as well. She was very kind & patient with me. She explained everything in detail. I felt comfortable with her on my very first visit.

November 13th, 2012
apendoctomy plus post infection abcess
After the surgery i was not feeling good,i called her several times complaining about my naussea and pain,she said take advil.pain was masive went to hoboken emergency room,they found an infection.dr miller operated me second time,bad work,im still in pain she doesnt care about it,she told me to go back to her clinic to be charge for new prescription,i dont recomend her

January 24th, 2012
Appendectomy and Post-Op
Dr. Miller performed an emergency appendectomy on me a little over a week ago and I am already feeling back to normal. She has excellent bedside manner and thoroughly answered all of my questions. Additionally, she was very attentive during the follow up appointment and patiently addressed any issues I wanted to discuss. I recovered from the surgery without having to take any painkillers and was about about about within a day or two. I highly recommend Dr. Miller's services and expertise.

September 7th, 2011
Amy Sanchez
Dr Bennetta Miller has a great hand and she is an awesome surgeon, highly would recommend to everyone, she explains everthing to full extend and the procedure I had while removing my gallbladder was laporoscopy, painless and fast recovery.....

February 23rd, 2011
Chandra
Very cool doctor and a wonderful person. She is so calm and serene, makes you comfortable in minutes. Surgery and follow-up both have left an indelible impression about her on me. God bless her and may she help many others like me.