A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beng Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beng Tan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Tan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Unity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beng Jit Tan MD and PHD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Beng J. Tan practice?
- Dr. Beng Tan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Beng Tan practices Urology near Johnson City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Warsaw, NY.
See Johnson City Urologists.