A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beng Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Tan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 23 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Beng J. Tan practice?
Dr. Beng Tan practices Urology near Johnson City, NY.
See Johnson City Urologists.