A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bengi Melton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bengi Melton, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melton
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Melton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bengi Melton, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Melton graduated from Ankara Universitesi.
Dr. Melton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Utmb Hospitals
- Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bengi Biber Melton MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bengi B. Melton practice?
- Dr. Bengi Melton has 1 office location.
Dr. Bengi Melton practices Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.