A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bengi Melton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bengi Melton, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melton
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Melton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bengi Melton, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Melton graduated from Ankara Universitesi.
Dr. Melton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Utmb Hospitals
- Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bengi Biber Melton MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bengi B. Melton practice?
- Dr. Bengi Melton has 1 office location.
Dr. Bengi Melton practices Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.