A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bengt Arnetz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bengt Arnetz, MD, PHD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnetz graduated from Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm.
Dr. Arnetz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arnetz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bengt B. Arnetz practice?
Dr. Bengt Arnetz practices Occupational Medicine, Medical Toxicology, and Preventive Medicine/Occupational Environmental Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Preventive Medicine Specialists.