A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bengt Arnetz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bengt Arnetz, MD, PHD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnetz graduated from Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm.
Dr. Arnetz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bengt Birger Lennart Arnetz MD and PHD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bengt B. Arnetz practice?
- Dr. Bengt Arnetz has 1 office location.
Dr. Bengt Arnetz practices Occupational Medicine near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Preventive Medicine Specialists.