A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bengt Ivarsson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bengt Ivarsson, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ivarsson graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Ivarsson has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bengt L Ivarsson FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bengt L. Ivarsson practice?
- Dr. Bengt Ivarsson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bengt Ivarsson practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near East Stroudsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Easton, PA.
See East Stroudsburg Surgeons.