Dr. Bengt Lennart Ivarsson MD and FACS is a male General Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, General Practice, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bengt Ivarsson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bengt Ivarsson, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Carotid Endarterectomy.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ivarsson graduated from Harvard University , Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ivarsson has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ivarsson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bengt L. Ivarsson practice?
Dr. Bengt Ivarsson practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, General Practice, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Fountain Hill, PA.
See Easton Surgeons, Easton General Practitioners, and Easton Radiologists.