A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benhoor Khalpari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benhoor Khalpari, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khalpari graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Khalpari has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benhoor Khalpari MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benhoor Khalpari practice?
- Dr. Benhoor Khalpari has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benhoor Khalpari practices Internal Medicine near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Internists.