Dr. Benigno Bobon Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Benigno Bobon?

Nice Dr. Great Service

Posted on September 6th, 2017

I've been going to Dr. Bobon for the past 10 years for physical and other medical care. Great doctor with a cool personality.

He was an idiot

Posted on June 9th, 2013

He was called in for a hospital consult. I was very, very sick and disoriented from 6 days without any sleep whatsoever and the hospital had me on a lot of medications which were having very adverse effects on my entire system. I had never met him before in my life. He spent 5 minutes in my room. Later, I requested my medical records and found that he had written in my chart that his impression was that I had an undiagnosed Personality Disorder. It turned out I had meningitis. He is, in my opinion, an idiot doctor.

Cancelled appointment

Posted on December 10th, 2010

I made an appointment to meet this doctor to see if I wanted him for my Primary Care Physician. I had to cancel my appointment which was the first appointment of the day and was told there would be a $50.00 charge. When I told them I was sick, there was no sympathy or asking how I was feeling. I was told I was getting off cheap since it was actually costing him $150.00. I had worked alll week to try and get my printer working to print out the forms and have them filled out before I arrived at the practice or arrive 30 minutes early but since my appt. was the first one, there was no chance to get there early. I had brain surgery 4 weeks ago, am on oxygen therapy 24/7, etc., and cannot tell from day to day how I will be feeling. At least my decision on a new PCP has been made....NOT Dr.Bobon. As I was reminded 4-5 times during my conversation with the receptionist, the only thing she was concerned about was the MONEY.

Posted on November 11th, 2010

I have never had a more caring or better internist.

Good Physician

Posted on October 19th, 2010

Dr. Bobon was thorough and took his time to dtermine the proper course of treatment. Both I and my wife see him.

NOT PLEASED WITH BOBON

Posted on October 4th, 2010

This man is is a rush and spends little time with the patient. He has a poor bedside manner and doesn't communicate well.He doesn't take care of the problem, but collects the money for an office visit. VERY dissatisfied.

J Turner

Posted on March 18th, 2009

Mother prescribed way to many meds. Caused dementia like symptoms. Bobon's diangosis, "well, you're not getting any younger you know".

Posted on August 14th, 2017