A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benigno Federici:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benigno Federici is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benigno Federici, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Federici graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Federici has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benigno D Federici MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Benigno D. Federici practice?
- Dr. Benigno Federici has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benigno Federici practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Suffolk, VA.
See Suffolk Obstetricians & Gynecologists.