A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benigno Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fernandez
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Fernandez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benigno Fernandez, MD, PA is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Fernandez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- University Hospital - San Antonio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benigno J Fernandez MD and PA is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Benigno J. Fernandez practice?
- Dr. Benigno Fernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Benigno Fernandez practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Psychiatrists and San Antonio Child Psychiatrists.