A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benigno Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benigno Reyes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Reyes has 11 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benigno Reyes Reyes MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Benigno R. Reyes practice?
- Dr. Benigno Reyes has 6 office locations.
Dr. Benigno Reyes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.