A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benigno Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benigno Reyes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Reyes has 11 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reyes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Benigno R. Reyes practice?
Dr. Benigno Reyes practices Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians, Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Los Angeles Pediatricians.