Dr. Benigno Reyes Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 5th, 2017

His the best he deliverd my six kids and always on time .....

September 18th, 2012

dr.reyes

I ppersonally love Dr Reyes I was going to his clinic in bell gardens witch the wait was a bit ling but when I met Dr Reyes he was detail about everything he was able to deliver my baby at the correct time as he was the one that detected that my baby was IUGR he promptly send me to the hospital and responded to my needs fast the second I met him and he saw me he was able to right away know that my pregnancy came with dificulties and he was patient enough to explain to me my condition anf did what was best for my baby I can go on with details but it wouldn't never finish of how grateful I am to have Dr Reyes to b my Dr just know that he is one of the best Dr and I recommend him to anyone who is in look for a Dr that is dedicated and with the experience he has and no malpractice and his great hx in delivering healthy babies

June 5th, 2017