Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Benish Hussain
Dr. Benish Hussain, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with other offices in Cheshire, CT and Wallingford, CT (and 6 other locations). She has 6 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hussain is affiliated with Midstate Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Benish Hussain has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Benish Hussain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Richard Strickland
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.47 mi37
Dr. William Downs
Dallas, TX 0.66 mi47
Dr. Stanley Feld
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 1.16 mi50