Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Benita Cushingberry-Turner
Dr. Benita Cushingberry-Turner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bakersfield, CA, with other offices in Fresno, CA and Natchez, MS. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine and Addiction Medicine. Dr. Cushingberry-Turner is affiliated with Natchez Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Benita Cushingberry-Turner has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
Dr. Benita Cushingberry-Turner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bakersfield, CA.
Dr. Pedro Carrillo
Bakersfield, CA 0 mi29
Dr. Susan Helper
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Bakersfield, CA 0.83 mi38
Dr. Stephen Helper
Bakersfield, CA 0.83 mi43