A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benita Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benita Gross, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Gross has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benita Louise Gross MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Benita L. Gross practice?
- Dr. Benita Gross has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benita Gross practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New Rochelle, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New Rochelle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.