A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benita Kurtzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benita Kurtzman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kurtzman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kurtzman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benita Kurtzman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurtzman graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kurtzman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- West Boca Medical Center
- Boca Raton Outpatient Surgery & Laser Center, A Healths
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benita Pam Kurtzman MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Benita P. Kurtzman practice?
- Dr. Benita Kurtzman has 1 office location.
Dr. Benita Kurtzman practices Ophthalmology near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Ophthalmologists.