A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benita Kurtzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benita Kurtzman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kurtzman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Kurtzman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benita Kurtzman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurtzman graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kurtzman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- West Boca Medical Center
- Boca Raton Outpatient Surgery & Laser Center, A Healths
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benita Pam Kurtzman MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Benita P. Kurtzman practice?
- Dr. Benita Kurtzman has 1 office location.
Dr. Benita Kurtzman practices Ophthalmology near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Ophthalmologists.