A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benito Alvarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benito Alvarez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benito Alvarez, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy-Induced Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvarez graduated from Escuela Autonoma De Ciencias Medicas De Centro America, San Jose. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Alvarez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benito Agustin Alvarez MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Benito A. Alvarez practice?
- Dr. Benito Alvarez has 5 office locations.
Dr. Benito Alvarez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Willoughby Hills, OH and Willoughby, OH.
See Cleveland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.