Benito A Alvarez MD Patient Reviews

3.8
  • 19 reviews

December 31st, 2014
heartbroken
Dr. Alvarez was my wife's doctor. He ruined her uterus. Our lives are changed forever. We planned to have more children, but that is no longer an option due to the mistakes he made.

May 17th, 2014
He does not know what he is doing at all
Dr Alvarez has a great bedside manner. He draws you in with his personality. However, he is an awful and dangerous doctor. He failed to diagnose my eclampsia and then he induced my labor with Cervadil. After giving me two doses of Cervadil (which I now know is considered an overdose), my labor kicked in. I started bleeding, the baby's heart rate dropped and then he had to call in a surgeon to do an emergency C-section to save the baby. In order to save me, they had to remove my uterus. I am lucky to be alive.

March 15th, 2014
BEST OB/GYN IN THE WORLD!!!
Dont listen to the chick talking down on Dr Alvarez. Dr Alvarez is the best OB/GYN in the WORLD! Yes! He makes you feel comfortable and he is very nice and knowledgable(22 years experience to the chick with the nightmares) VERY UPSET that some one would say that about him. He is amazing. Delivered my baby she is beautiful and healthy and so am I. Would drive across the country for my annual check up just to see you!! He is, hands down the best!

November 20th, 2013
Best Doctor I've Ever Had
Please pay little/no mind to the negative reviews, all of which appear to have been submitted by the same person. Dr. Alvarez is a gifted physician, and just a spectacular person in general. I enthusiastically recommend him to every woman I know, and will never see another OB/GYN if I can help it. I *love* him.

November 7th, 2013
Amazing
Dr. Alvarez is one in a million! I trust him completely and he has earned that trust. I wish more dr's were like him.

October 12th, 2013
This doctor cannot be trusted. While he may seem friendly, he is not knowledgable. Dr Alvarez missed a life threatening complication while I was pregnant. Thank goodness that I got a second opinion or I may not be here.

May 2nd, 2013
Patient
Dr. Alvarez is not knowledgable. I was once a patient of his and he had no idea what he was doing. I thought I was having problems with my pregnancy but he kept telling me everything was fine. In the end, I was right and he was wrong. I will never forgive him for the harm he caused me. I have nightmares about him.

April 6th, 2013
Dr. Alvarez is not knowledgeable and failed to help two of my pregnant friends who were seeing him. Both women now have lifelong severe injuries due to his careless. I would caution any women who sees him.

February 11th, 2013
BEST OBGYN, EVER!
DR ALVAREZ SAVED MY FIRST SON'S LIFE. HE DELIVERED ALL 3 BOYS VIA C-SECTION AND HAS BEEN A ROCK AND A GUIDE THROUGHOUT ALL MEDICAL ISSUES.

September 16th, 2012
very easygoing. great doctor

December 14th, 2011
BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!
I have never seen another doctor with the magnificent bedside manner that Dr Alvarez has! I would travel across the country to see him!

September 19th, 2011
Great Doctor
Best Doctor I have ever had.