A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benito Camacho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benito Camacho is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benito Camacho, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Camacho graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Camacho has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- St Francis Hospital and Health Care Center
- Osf Saint Francis Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benito M Camacho MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benito M. Camacho practice?
- Dr. Benito Camacho has 1 office location.
Dr. Benito Camacho practices Internal Medicine near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Internists.