A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benito Carrera-Leal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benito Carrera-Leal, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Carrera-Leal graduated from Universidad Autonoma De San Luis Potosi, San Luis De Potosi.
Dr. Carrera-Leal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
- Texas Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benito Carrera-Leal MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Benito Carrera-Leal practice?
- Dr. Benito Carrera-Leal has 1 office location.
Dr. Benito Carrera-Leal practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Obstetricians & Gynecologists.