A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benito Marty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marty
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Marty Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benito Marty, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Marty graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Marty has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benito I Marty MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Benito I. Marty practice?
- Dr. Benito Marty has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benito Marty practices Psychiatry near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Skillman, NJ and Somerville, NJ.
See Langhorne Psychiatrists.