A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benito Marty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benito Marty, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marty graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Marty has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benito I Marty MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Benito I. Marty practice?
- Dr. Benito Marty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benito Marty practices Psychiatry near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence Township, NJ.
See Langhorne Psychiatrists.